One of the world's largest non-profits is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team in Rockville, MD. This organization provides training, education and resources to support local communities. If you are mission-driven and passionate about impacting people's livelihood in a positive way, this is a great fit for you! You will manage and maintain the company's operational accounting, supervise the AR, AP, Payroll and Staff Accountant, and coordinate with financial reporting and grant accounting program managers. This position is direct hire and offers a salary of $120,000 - $125,000, dependent on education and experience.
- Management of member dues (161 members)
- Multi state payroll
- Process 50 internal invoices a week
- Month-end and year-end close processes
- Supervise a staff of 4 employees (AR, AP, Payroll and Staff Accountant)
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Prior experience in a non-profit organization preferred
- Five + years of project monitoring and/or grant management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Strong Excel skills
- BS in Accounting preferred
If you’re interested in this role, we’re eager to speak with you! Please submit your resume to Emily.email@example.com. All resumes will be immediately considered.