Are you seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company and grow your accounting career? Accounting Principals has partnered up with a manufacturing company in Fort Worth, TX area to find an all-star Accounting Manager ASAP. This position is temp-to-hire and could start very quickly! If you have five or more years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, then this career opportunity could be calling for you. Our client is stable and is adding to their accounting staff to work as a team who achieves common goals. If you seek to work for a company that is growing in its industry and desire a competitive salary, paired with excellent benefits, then please keep reading.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage the month-end close process and adjusting entries.
• Develops, analyzes and submits financial reports to CFO
• Provide analysis on cash flow and general ledger accounts.
• Perform cost analysis on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile the general ledger and balance sheet accounts monthly.
• Financial statement preparation.
• Supervises daily tasks of Accounting Associate and monitors generated financial reports
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Previous Accountant level experience of five or more years
• Manufacturing industry experience is a must!
• Professional work ethic and demeanor
• Must be self-directed, well organized, and able to multi-task
• Requires the ability to manage departmental processes with a high level of efficiency and high productivity
If you would like to learn more about this Accountant job in Fort Worth, TX area please click “apply now” below or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply or pursue other available opportunities with us. Follow us on twitter @AcctprincplsDFW
Please apply with your CV to: