Are you an experienced Accountant who's looking for more responsibility in your career?
Our client, a Construction Company in Pleasanton, CA, is looking to hire an experienced Accounting Manager this summer! You will be responsible for invoicing, journal entries, reconciliations, vendor management, collections, and job costing. You will also assist with job scheduling and other duties as needed. You can make up to $60k annual salary, plus benefits and a competitive 401k match, depending on your level of experience.
As the Accounting Manager, you will:
- Invoicing and reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Vendor management and collections
- Job costing
- Other duties as needed
- You have at least five years' experience as a Full-Charge Bookkeeper, Accountant or Accounting Manager for a Construction or Property Management company
- You're experienced with QuickBooks
- You have strong MS Excel skills
- You're a team player
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sound like the job for you? Don't wait - submit your resume to www.AccountingPrincipals.com to learn more about this Accounting Manger job in Pleasanton, CA.
Please apply with your CV to: