Accounting Manager Job in Seattle, WA
An up and coming start up is looking for an experienced accounting manager to help drive new processes and direct teams. You will take point on the team to dig into detail and build out the reporting based on accounting standards. This role requires someone to hit the ground running with minimal hand holding. You will be responsible for leading the efforts to streamline acquired general ledger systems to a larger ERP. You will have to be strong in general ledger clean up, system implementation, and revenue recognition. This position is targeting $45 – 55 hourly.
Your job responsibilities:
• Clean up general ledger
• Ability to tie out the general ledger at month end
• Manipulate large data sets
• Upgrade revenue recognition standards to the new 606 standards
• Evaluate and integrate proper sales and use tax reporting standards in conjunction with the new revenue recognition standard.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 8+ years of general ledger accounting experience
• Natural leadership personality
• Ability to work independently and lead a team
If you are interested in being considered for this role click “apply” below. Remember to visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply with your CV to: