Are you looking for an Accounting Manager position in Santa Ana, CA? Then have we got the position for you. In this role you will help manage the General Ledger, monthly financial closing processes and policy compliance; supervise activities related to accounts payable, fixed assets, inter-company, and payroll transactions
• Manage and supervise accounting staff processing general ledger, accounts payable, intercompany, fixed assets, and payroll transactions within an established real estate company.
• Responsible for monthly close and financial reporting process, including account reconciliations and analysis
• Provide support for external auditor requests and any unanticipated requests from the new corporate office
• 5-10 years of experience (ideally with a mix of public accounting and industry experience).
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Knowledge of financial software applications including Microsoft Excel
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP
• Experience with ERP system software is preferred (Great Plains is a plus)
If this Accounting Manager position in Santa Ana, CA sounds good to you, then please apply online today at www.accountingprincipals.com where you can also view our other open positions.
Please apply with your CV to: