Accounting Principals is looking to fill a Contract to Hire Accounting Manager Job in Central San Diego County. Qualified candidates will have strong QuickBooks experience, as well as experience with producing financials and processing payroll. The department is small, so being hands on is very important to the Client. The company offers great benefits, and pay is up to $65,000.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB
• Manage month-end close and the production of financial statements
• Record journal entries, reconciliations, accruals, etc…
• Processing payroll for 100+ employees
• Assist with revenue recognition and billing
• Collaborate and report directly to the CFO
• Proficiency with QuickBooks Enterprise and strong Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)
• Ability to commit to length of contract
• Skill of planning and completing tasks correctly and on time
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager position in Central San Diego County, CA please apply today or email your resume to email@example.com. To view our other Accounting opportunities in the Greater San Diego area, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: