Accounting Manager Job | City of Industry
Direct-hire opportunity! Accounting Principals is seeking a self-motivated and very detailed oriented Accounting Manager to join a dynamic and growing $140MM company.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and prepares/assists account and bank reconciliations.
- Prepares and analyzes reconciliations for all general ledger accounts
- Prepares and maintains fixed asset ledgers
- Maintains and/or prepares U.S. multi-state sales tax returns and Canada GST Returns
- Maintains and reconciles intercompany accounts
- Assist with cost accounting and setting up standards when necessary.
- Assists as necessary with government reporting and any other reporting as requested.
- Assists with annual audit and prepares an auditor requested schedules.
- Other tasks/special projects as needed and assigned by the CFO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other related major.
- 2-4 years of experience as Accounting Manager
If you are interested in this position, please apply as well as email your resume to Jennifer.Boulahoud@accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: