Available Now: Accounting Job with internationally recognized sportswear company. Are you passionate about sports? Do you dream of combining your passions with your day to day work life? Consider this new Accounting opportunity within the sportswear industry. You will be performing general accounting functions on a monthly basis including monthly close. You will be assisting on a 6 month contract and be earning $23-27/hour.
As an Accountant, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Prepare management reporting, variance analyses, and analytical tools. Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary. Escalates variances/issues for management attention.
- Review, analyze, reconcile, and interpret financial results in lower risk areas with customer/business managers.
- Maintain a basic understanding of financial systems and data elements related to assigned accounting processes.
- Perform internal controls as assigned. Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to management on where process efficiencies can be gained.
- Participate in the monthly financial statement close for assigned shared services processes.
- Support the day to day maintenance activities for assigned tools (as applicable). Provides back-up and business continuity for outages as identified.
As the most Qualified Candidate you should have:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
- Preferred – 2 years of direct relevant work experience
- Associate degree with 1-3 years of experience also considered
- Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company experience appreciated
- Highly preferred - SAP experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP and SOX
If you are interested in this excellent Accounting opportunity in Beaverton, OR then please click “apply now” to submit your resume or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great opportunity to jump start your career with an internationally recognized sportswear company.
Please apply with your CV to: