An Accounting Customer Service Specialist job in Caledonia, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one years of recent third-party audit experience. This is a full time, contract to hire opportunity and our client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible!
Accounting Customer Service Specialist Job Duties:
- Accounting Customer Service Specialist Accounts Payable accounts for clients and investigate any discrepancy and/or loss of revenue
- Create and submit reports to clients and management
- Ensure excellent written and verbal communication with client and management regarding Audit findings
- Make effective recommendation to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One years of third-party audit experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve while multi-tasking
- Good written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and reliability
To learn more about the Accounting Customer Service Specialist Job in Caledonia, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!