Do you want to get some good accounting experience on your resume? If you are looking to join an accounting team that is supportive and flexible, this could be a good job for you. You will join a professional firm in the downtown Seattle area and will be handling either accounts payable or accounts receivable. They will train you on both roles, so you will have an opportunity to learn both processes. In order to be considered, you must have some office, administrative, or accounting experience along with professional communication skills. Also, high attention to detail will be crucial to your success since there are a lot of specific procedures you will need to follow. This is a temporary to hire opportunity, and you will get to work in a beautiful office with a fully stocked kitchen. This will put some great accounting experience on your resume.
- Routing expense reports to the correct approvers
- Coding invoices to the correct general ledger
- Composing billing invoices and inputting them into the system
- Reviewing payments and posting to accounts
- Additional duties as needed
Desired skill set:
- At least a year of office, administrative, or accounting experience
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Team player but able to work independently
This position is interviewing immediately. If you are interested in being considered, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: