Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join one of the largest public accounting firms in the US! Get ready to learn from and work with some of the brightest minds in the accounting and finance world. This is an entry level accounting position where you will get great experience to kick start your career. Must be a highly professional individual. Located in Downtown Seattle.
- General ledger journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with annual budgeting process sand forecast functions
- Partner with internal clients to accurately produce client invoices, while meeting deadlines; recommend appropriate billing actions to achieve desired outcomes
- Process and pay accounts payable invoices in compliance with the firm’s policies
- Run monthly open AR reports and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or business-related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex issues.
- Able to work effectively in a high-volume environment
Employment Type: Full-Time, Temp through the end of the year
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
If you are interested in the Accounting Coordinator role please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: