Accounting Principals is actively recruiting a Accounting Contract Specialist for a 6-week assignment, potentially longer depending on project status. The Service Contract Specialist has direct contact with a wide variety of internal and external customers and vendors. This role is primarily responsible for receiving vendor invoices in Dynamics 365 ERP system and liaising with vendors to troubleshoot variances between national and regional service agreements and invoices.
- Regularly communicate, establish, and maintain positive relationships with vendor contacts, site leaders, technicians, and internal departments
- Receive vendor invoices into Dynamics 365 ERP system to trigger vendor payment
- Provide month-end variance reports and analysis for Accounting
- Audit the accuracy and timely scheduling of expense data for contracts being accrued and paid
- Provide technical advice and assistance to pricing team regarding expense discrepancies, price increases, etc.
- Collaborate with contracting team on contract payments and invoice discrepancies
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives focused on vendor contracts and departmental procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years’ experience with customer and/or vendor interactions
- Problem solving — identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully
- Planning/organizing — prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
If you or someone you know is interested in this 6 week temporary assignment, please apply for immediate consideration.