A contract Oil and Gas Consultant job in the West Fort Worth TX, is available with an Oil and Gas client through Accounting Principals. If you have several years’ experience in the industry and have served in a Controller or Assistant Controller role, then this consulting job may be an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing Oil and Gas company. This client prefers a variety of knowledge within O&G! If you seek casual and laid back environment, then please continue reading.
The Accounting Consultant Job Responsibilities:
• Review processes and procedures within JIB, Revenue, Production, Treasury etc...
• Evaluate areas that need improvement and make recommendations for change
• Evaluate positions and responsibilities within each group and recommend needed changes
• Coordinate with leadership on best practices
• Prepare documentation on each department and suggested changes
• 5+yrs of Oil and Gas leadership experience
• Strong communication skills
• Must have Excalibur experience
If you would like to learn more about this Oil and Gas Consultant job in the West Fort Worth area, TX please click “apply now” below or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW to receive other opportunity notifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: