Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join a insurance company that is located in Jacksonville, FL. The idea candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of related experience.
• Process daily Suspense/Unallocated funds.
• Process daily NSF and ACH returns.
• Process check and CyberSource voids.
• Key various standard, quick and general journal entries into Dynamics GP2019.
• Review bank correspondence to verify address changes.
• Process requests for premium, commission and tax payments to other partners which include verifying and obtaining proper approval, gathering supporting documentation and accurately coding payment to general ledger in adherence to company policies.
• Prepare monthly analysis books reconciliations in order to support the accuracy of the general ledger balances for internal and external purposes.
• Handle requests received via email from internal customers through various email boxes (Accounting Billing & Reissue). Sharing responsibility with Staff Accountants and Collections Analyst to ensure all inquiries are handled efficiently and within established time frames and guidelines.
• Process daily general ledger interface, deposit and other MBilling balancing/reconciliations.
• Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently, within established time frames and guidelines.
• Backup on lockbox processing.
• Backup on AP processing.
• Backup on Daily Refund report for MBilling refunds to ensure that they are valid.
• Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission
Contract to hire (permeant placement based on performance)
8:30am - 5:30pm M-F
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: