Accounting Principals is searching for an Accounting Clerk for an open position in Grand Rapids. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of a recent accounting experience and a degree in accounting or related field. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, keep reading and apply today!
The Accounting Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- Perform accounts receivable functions such as preparing daily cash and sales envelopes, creating and distributing over/short notices, and auditing daily vouchers and voids
- Perform daily auditing functions of external reports compared to lead reports
- Work within the Lead system to verify validity of customer over payment refunds and equipment refunds
- Monitor customer credit limits
- Monitor customer receivable aging
- Assist with retail orders as needed
- One or more years of experience in an accounting role
- Professional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
To learn more about the Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: