Accounting Principals is hiring an Accounting Clerk for a business in the Auburn area. This will be a fun and dynamic position with a great company. If you have the desire to learn more about accounting, showcase your skillset, or start fresh with a new business, please consider this as a potential option. You will be coding payments to the GL, auditing invoices, and processing journal entries in this role.
- Process full-cycle, high-volume Accounts Payable invoices.
- Code and input invoices into the company ERP system.
- Match purchase orders and receiving documents to invoices and ensure proper approvals.
- Post Journal Entries and handle invoice corrections.
- Additional duties as the business may require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate Excel with the ability to do PivotTables, SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUPs, and other formulas.
- Microsoft Dynamics a huge plus!
If this opportunity seems like a perfect fit, please submit a MS word copy of your resume and apply immediately. We cannot wait to get you in front of our client for consideration.
- Full Time, Contract to Hire
- Flexible start time from 6:30am-9:00am, 40 hours per week.
Please apply with your CV to: