Accounting Principals is actively hiring for an Accounting Clerk job in Pittsburgh, PA. To be considered for this position candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the field. Candidates will be responsible for routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. This is a full time, Contract-to-Hire opportunity and our client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
• Monitor customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment
• Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
• Prepare and submit customer invoices
• Check, verify and process invoices
• Assist with processing payroll
• Collect, confirm and process timesheets and overtime
• Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
• MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
• At least two years prior experience
To learn more about this position with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.com.
Please apply with your CV to: