Accounting Principals is seeking an Accounting Clerk/Jr Accountant for Suffolk County.
This is a Full time – Non-Exempt Position and can pay upwards of $45K.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Make copies of incoming checks, total daily deposit and look up account numbers for A/R. Backup daily deposit function as needed.
• Research, reconcile and resolve discrepancies.
• Processes invoices, input vouchers for weekly check or ACH payment processing.
• Validates Sales Promotion reports from dealers for credit or payment.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks to include answering telephones, typing documents,
and filing records.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to calculate and post accounting figures and concepts.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Efficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Familiarity with Customer Service.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred. On
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: