Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a local corporation?
Accounting Principals is seeking candidates for a very exciting entry level opportunity in Accounting with one of our favorite companies! Located here in Louisville this department is looking for their next team players and willing to do some hands-on training for the right fit.
- Perform financial closing activities including journal entries, analysis and related accounting processes
- Analyze financial statements and general ledger accounts
- Prepare reports and present working papers and accurate documentation
- Participate in special projects and growth opportunities
- Identify and transform process improvements
- Support auditing procedures including internal, external and compliance audits
- Perform office administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business required
- Collaborative and team focused attitude
- Software and systems proficiency in one or more of the following: Excel, Access, QuickBooks
- Punctual, professional and strong attention to detail
- Eager to grow and flourish within a corporate setting!
Excited to learn more about this role? Click "apply with us" above to submit your resume today! For additional opportunities visit our website- www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: