What You''ll be Doing:
- Verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
Taking applicants ASAP!
If you want to be considered for this contract-to-hire position, apply by sending your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! Not what you're looking for? Check out our other Accounting and Finance roles on accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: