Accounting Principals in Columbus, OH is seeking an ACCOUNTING CLERK for an on-site opportunity for a client on the Northwest side of town! If you are an experienced Accounting Clerk, or looking to start your career as an Accounting Clerk, Accounting Principals is here to help! Please apply today with an updated resume and send directly to Jessica.Robbins@AccountingPrincipals.com!
The Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Code and process vendor invoices
· Code accounts receivable invoices
· Apply customer payments
· Identify and investigate any outstanding receivable / billing issues
· Data entry (printing and scanning invoices)
Must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Accounting Clerk role:
Must have at least two years of accounting experience to be considered.
Must have excellent computer and data entry skills.
Preferred requirements of an ACCOUNTING CLERK
- Solid understanding of Entering Invoices
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: