Accounting Principals is currently looking for a Full time Accounting Clerk in the St. Mathews area. Are you looking for a high-energy, positive work environment? If so, take a look at the job below.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Accounting Clerk to join our team!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracks and processes Accounts Receivable collections
- Enters data related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Banking
- Researches and resolves customer or vendor issues
- Maintains account/payment reconciliations and chargebacks
- Enters and reviews staff members’ expense reports
- Provides general accounting support
- Performs file maintenance for the Finance Department
- Sorts and distributes mail
- Performs special projects as assigned
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree or certificate in Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years bookkeeping or accounting experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience working with Great Plains preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
To learn more about the Accounting Clerk job, please apply directly to this position. Other great opportunities available as well; log onto www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: