Accounting Principals has a fantastic Accounting Specialist job available with a stable, longstanding Knoxville company. Our client is seeking someone who is extremely detailed & organized who works well in a busy office handling a variety of tasks. As the Accounting Specialist, you will process accounting transactions for multiple locations and assist with additional administrative duties as needed. Salary is up to $18/hr. and a competitive benefits package is offered.
Responsibilities for this position:
• Accounts Payable – accurate input, approval, coding, and processing of invoices weekly & processing expense reports
• Accounts Receivable – Send out all invoices for remittance via mail, email, or fax and submit all EDI invoices online daily
• Cash Receipts – receive, process, scan and post all check and wire payments received for deposit daily
• Reconcile credit card receipts to monthly credit card statement data
• Create and maintain customer and vendor files as part of an organized system, including regular filing and archiving.
• Payroll processing utilizing ADP
• Sales Tax filing
• Account reconciliations and preparation of journal entries
• Assisting with month end close
Requirements you should have:
• Strong computer skills, including Excel. Experience with ERP system desired
• Associates degree preferred
• 3-5 years accounting experience
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Thorough and detail oriented, with high reliability and ability to work independently and prioritize
• Flexible and willing to take on any task; desire and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and requests
If you are an energetic, self-starter with a “Get-It-Done” attitude, please apply today for our Accounting Specialist job on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.