Accounting Principals is now hiring for an Accounting Clerk in New Port Richey! The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working within real estate counting and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Processing various real estate transactions
- Assisting the accounting department, Assistant Controller, Controller and CFO
- Data entry for invoices
- Assist with distribution of daily couriered items Running reports
- Process pending, fall-thru and closing contracts for all branch offices including verification of data, computer input and file maintenance
- Process escrow deposits for all branch offices including verification of data and timeliness of deposit, computer input, preparing bank deposits and file maintenance
- Additional Ad Hoc reporting as necessary
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs
- Work within deadlines and time constraints
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Outlook) and Adobe
- 1-2 years of Real Estate accounting experience
If you are interested in this great Accounting Clerk opportunity, please email your resume to Mandy.Johnson@AccountingPrincipals.com and apply online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: