Accounting Clerk / Bookkeeper (QuickBooks) Bilingual Spanish Speakers!
Accounting Principals is looking for a self-motivated Bilingual accounting clerk for a part time temp to hire role for a great company in Chatsworth. The right candidate will have at least 1 year of bookkeeping experience and enjoy working on a variety of projects as well as be the face of the department and interacting with employees and customers at all levels. The accounting clerk / bookkeeper will be responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, cost estimates, and budgets.
Accounting Clerk duties:
- Process Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money
- Create Purchase Orders
- Review, reconcile, and manage field employee expenses
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for cash flow
- maintaining health and safety statistics, updating various databases, maintaining and updating employee records
- Pay bills, etc.
- Additional duties will be assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in accounting and/or related field 2 years of experience in accounting / bookkeeping
- QuickBooks knowledge
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
• Accounting: 1 or more years( unless still in school)
Degreed or in progress
• Excel: 2 years
• QuickBooks: 2 years
Please apply with your CV to: