Accounting Clerk Job in Louisville, KY
Accounting Principals has an Accounting Clerk job in the Louisville area. The Accounting Clerk should have at least one to two years of related experience. This role will be responsible for maintaining AP/AR records.
Accounting Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Enter purchase orders and invoices for Accounts Payable
- Prepare bank deposits
- Process expense reports
- Resolve any issues with financial statements
- Perform account reconciliations
- Respond promptly to vendor inquiries
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- At least one to two years of related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
- Detail oriented and task driven
If you are qualified and interested in the Accounting Clerk job in the Louisville area, please click "apply with us" above. For additional opportunities visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!