Accounting Principals’ client in Tempe is a growing IT company and they are looking for a well-rounded Accounting Clerk for their team. They are looking for someone with at least one year of accounting experience, specifically accounting reconciliation. This person should also be detail oriented, adaptable and eager to learn. In this role, you will be responsible for entering invoices, maintaining vendor files and reconciling vendor statements each month. You will also be responsible for entering customer deposits and applying payments to accounts. This position pays $16 to $18 per hour, depending on your experience.
As an Accounting Clerk, your job responsibilities will include:
- Enter approved and coded invoices into Navision system
- Pull invoices and other backup to assist with weekly check runs
- Reconcile vendor statements and maintain updated vendor files
- Assist with customer deposits and payment processing
- At least one year of accounting experience
- Experience with Navision software is a huge plus!
- Must have strong data entry and reconciliation skills
- Must be adaptable, motivated to learn and reliable
If you meet the requirements for this job and can see yourself excelling in this position, apply today to be considered. Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please apply with your CV to: