Accounting Clerk job near midtown Sacramento, CA (Property Management)
A large property management group located just outside of the midtown area of Sacramento is looking to add two Accounting Clerks to the team. Parking is provided. This position is open do to movement in the organization and there will be plenty of support to help train. They do require you have 1-2 years experience doing full cycle Accounts Payable because this will be one of the major functions.
This position offers a very collaborative work environment is a small team so good communications is also crucial to being a fit for this role. Please review the qualifications below and send me your resume right away to be considered.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Perform full cycle accounts payable processes in a fast-paced environment.
• Process complex vendor invoices and agree to appropriate supporting documentation. Verify and match vendor invoices to purchase orders and obtain proper payment approval.
• Ensure invoices are recorded to the proper accounting periods in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
• Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox on a daily basis to ensure that all invoices and other vendor communication are properly addressed.
• Prepare and perform weekly ad-hoc check runs and electronic payments. Prioritize payments according to cash discount and payment terms.
• Monitor the open purchase order list to identify and resolve problems on a timely basis. Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice and payment discrepancies through proactive communication with end-users and the vendor.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies. Prepare, analyze and reconcile vendor aging reports.
• Manage the accounts payable monthly close process including reports and reconciliations.
• Assist with other ad-hoc requests and projects as needed.
• Process petty cash
Education and Experience:
• Associates in Accounting, preferred
• knowledge of accounts payable
• knowledge of general accounting procedures
• knowledge of MS Excel
• proficient in data entry and management
• 1-2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• prior property management experience a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. You can also view all of our current openings and/or apply online through our web at accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: