Accounting Clerk Job in Princeton, New Jersey
If you have a passion for numbers and enjoy all tasks of an accounting department, this Accounting Clerk role is for you! Accounting Principals is looking for an experienced individual who is motivated to make the next step in their career to support an accounting department of a growing client of ours. If the below responsibilities fit within your skillset, do not hesitate to apply online today!
Accounting Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Process full-cycle accounts payable (about 100+ invoices per week)
- Process payroll for both hourly and salary employees
- File quarterly/yearly payroll tax reports
- Reconcile cash daily
- Prepare month-end journal entries and accruals
- Verifies labor and material costs; researches discrepancies as necessary and ensures they are corrected according to procedures
- Research customer inquiries and follow-up with the customer in a timely manner
- This position also provides support for the accounting department and front office. The accounting clerk should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Accounting Clerk Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Three or more years of experience
- Ability to work in a team
- SAP/Excel/QuickBooks experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you or anyone in your network would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply online or e-mail your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com for review!