Accounting Clerk Job Portland, OR
There is an entry level Accounting Clerk Job in Portland, OR. This company offers a casual and friendly environment, where growth is encouraged. To be a great fit for this an entry level position, you should have at least one year of general accounting experience along with strong organization and time management skills. Keen attention to detail and flexibility to changing needs big plus! This is an excellent Direct Hire, Entry Level opportunity within the professional services industry. If you, or someone you know is looking to join a friendly company that promotes from within, apply today!
The Accounting Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable, daily posting of cash received and assist on any payment questions
- Accounts Payable, posting invoices and resolving issues/questions.
- Monthly and quarterly IFTA and state reporting for company vehicles
- Process all paperwork to ensure proper warranty start up
- Claims - Submit on a timely basis, track progress, monitor parts returns and resubmit any rejected claims
- Submit all credits to Accounts Payable promptly, clearing warranty receivables, and posting to the appropriate accounts as necessary
As the most qualified candidate, you should meet the following:
- One year in accounting, clerical, accounts receivable, or accounts payable
- Proficient use of computer systems including: accounting software, ability to create and maintain spreadsheets in Excel, and Word documents.
- General knowledge of mechanics and understanding of service terms a plus
- Organize, multitask, and complete work accurately while meeting deadlines.
- Professional with strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
If you are interested in the Accounting Clerk job in Portland, OR please click the “Apply Now” link below. To find other job opportunities or apply online visit www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: