Healthcare. One of the most rewarding industries in our nation. It offers steady earnings, career stability and support to our communities. Our client, one of San Fernando valleys top healthcare organizations is offering a ground floor opportunity for a recent Accounting graduate or a candidate with 1-2 years of corporate Accounting experience.
• Prepare and process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist with weekly check run including invoice review of those due, cut checks for
signature, and mailing.
• Maintain and set up new vendors.
• Research all discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Perform billing, invoicing, cash application and cash receipts.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliation, assist with journal entries
• Review open invoice reports and follow up with a schedule of payments or
• Assist Controller with the year-end financial audit.
• Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organized manner.
• Perform other related duties as directed or as the situation dictates.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree highly desired
• Bilingual Spanish is a big plus
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience in accounting environment preferred
• Strong computer skills with advanced Excel
• Experience with various accounting systems would be a plus
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent insurance plans including medical, dental, and vision as well as an optional
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid national holidays
• The invaluable opportunity to work for a growing company that is an industry leader
and values top performers. Promoting from within is key!
Please apply with your CV to: