We are looking for candidates who are interested in an Accounting Associate position with a fast-growing company in Grand Rapids. The company boasts excellent tenure, a large accounting team, and an excellent promote from within structure as well as offers a competitive salary and benefits. The perfect candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that offers tremendous opportunities for growth.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable invoices
- Prepare reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile carrier statements.
- 1 year or more of general accounting experience preferred
- High level of Microsoft Excel skills
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred, bachelor’s degree highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, or any other finance or accounting related positions, in Grand Rapids Mi, apply directly online at accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: