Are you looking to expand your career in Accounting? If so, apply by sending your resume directly to Caitlin.Ridge@AccountingPrincipals.com for the Accounting Associate role!
We are helping a nationally-ranked company located in Columbus Ohio find a motivated, professional individual, to fill the Accounting Associate position. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to take initiative and conduct thorough research. Responsibilities include accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and payroll. If you have successful accounting experience, strong computer skills, organizational and interpersonal skills this entry-level position as an Accounting Associate could be your next step in your career.
Job duties include:
- Review and prepare of all invoices for entry into A/P accounting system.
- Develop an understanding of payroll policies and payroll software application, establish and maintain employee payroll files, and review and reconcile time sheets with actual payments.
- Establish and maintain corporate bank account registers and manage cash balances to acceptable levels. Reconciliation of local office bank accounts.
- Assist with special projects as need arises.
Who you are...
- Minimum of one year accounting experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Excel and Word. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
$41,000-$45,000 a year DOE
Please apply with your CV to: