A trade association in the food and beverage industry is looking for an Accounting Associate to join their office in Washington, DC. This elite organization helps create policies and regulations regarding food and beverage consumption across the United States. You will be responsible for processing invoices, managing Accounts Payable, preparing general ledger journal entries, and assisting with various administrative tasks. You will also sit at the front desk and greet incoming clients. This direct hire role pays $47,000-51,000 and offers robust benefits. If you're interested, please apply today!
- Process invoices, expense vouchers and check requests
- Manage AP and Concur processing
- Process and track W-9 forms
- Prepare 1099's
- Perform general ledger journal entries
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Experience in a front-desk or customer service role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Hardworking, team-oriented and outgoing personality
If you’re interested in this role, we’re eager to speak with you! Please submit your resume to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be immediately considered.
Please apply with your CV to: