Are you looking to expand your career in Accounting?
We are helping a commercial real estate company located in West Austin find a motivated, professional individual, to fill the Accounting Associate position.The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to take initiative and conduct thorough research. Responsibilities include accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and assisting with month end. If you have successful accounting experience, strong computer skills, organizational and interpersonal skills this is the position for you!
Job duties include:
- Review and prepare of all invoices for entry into A/P accounting system.
- Assist the G/L accountant in timely and accurate preparation and filing of all reports as required.
- Establish and maintain corporate bank account registers and manage cash balances to acceptable levels. Reconciliation of local office bank accounts.
- Assist with special projects as need arises.
Who you are...
- Experienced. Minimum of 2-3 years accounting experience is preferred.
- Detailed. Strong attention to details, highly organized and ability to multi-task.
- Skilled. Proficient in Excel and Word. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Location: Austin, TX
$42,000-$45,000 a year DOE
If you are ready to launch a career in accounting apply today for the Accounting Associate role please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: