The Accounting Assistant is a dynamic role in which you’ll support both accounting and administrative employees with a variety of functions. These functions include accounts payable and receivable processing, responding to customer/vendor inquiries and general clerical tasks. You’ll have the opportunity to widen your accounting knowledge.
- Preparing journal vouchers and maintaining accounts payable files
- Assisting with bank reconciliation, reporting and researching discrepancies
- Creating and entering requisitions and purchase orders into the system
- Distributing checks, processing invoices for payment and proofing journal entries
Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of accounting clerk/assistant experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Learns quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player and works well independently
Employment type: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (flexible hours offered)
To apply for the Accounting Assistant opening, please submit your resume today. Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in you are online at accountingprincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: