Accounting Assistant role with one of the top employers in Lake County! Great opportunity for a new college grad! The Accounting Assistant assists the senior accounting staff with general administrative accounting duties, including the reconciliation and maintenance of account reports and records.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
If you are interested in this Accounting Assistant role in Lincolnshire, IL, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 1 year working experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Please apply with your CV to: