Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Accounting Assistant with 1 or more years of Accounts Receivable and General Accounting experience for a Temp to Hire Full-Time opportunity at a Food Company in Napa, CA.
- Coordinating the approvals for entering and paying Vendor invoices.
- Filing and Pulling Accounts Payable invoices. Entering them into the Accounting software system.
- Downloading, coding and posting mail invoices.
- Ensuring that the Expense Reports are checked, validated and posted.
- Weekly Check Runs
- Maintaining the invoice logs and dispersing invoice logs for approvals.
- Handling the AP and AR mailboxes
- Light Collection Calls
- Performing daily sales invoices
- Setting up new Vendors in the Accounting software.
- Other accounting duties may be assigned
- At least 1 or more years of Accounts Receivable and General Accounting Experience
- Navision software experience —not required
- Intermediate Excel software skills
- Effective Communication and Written skills
- Ability to Multi Task
- Detailed and Organized
Salary/Hourly: Up to $20 per hour* Dependent on level of experience and qualifications
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: