Accounting Assistant Job in Carmel, IN
We are seeking a contract to hire Accounting Assistant for a growing social service organization in Carmel, IN. If you have a strong attention to detail and a natural drive to succeed then we want to meet with you. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be a part of an upbeat and hard-working team.
- Keeps records of financial transactions for all rep payees, using calculator and computer.
- Posting of accounts payable, invoices and cash receipts into accounting software package.
- Accounts Payable for rep payee needs
- Account reconciliations.
- Communication with third party regarding rep payee accounts
- Assists in Social Security Yearly Audits
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organized manner.
- Perform other related duties as directed within the project guidelines established.
- Assist in all billing functions to include submission of billing, aging management, and billing error research.
- Assist in billing audits as needed.
- Prefer at least 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Must be an advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
If you or someone you may know is interested in this Accounting Assistant position located in Carmel, please apply directly to this posting. For a full list of available positions please visit accountingprincipals.com.