Accounting Principals has partnered with a local Knoxville CPA firm to assist in finding an Accounting Assistant to join their company. In this position, you will wear many hats and be responsible for various tax preparations and accounting functions. If you are a team player looking for an opportunity to learn and develop your skills, this is the ideal role for you! You must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least 3-5 years’ experience. As an employee, you will be offered an excellent benefits package and PTO in addition to flexibility and variety in your day!
Your job Responsibilities will include:
• Accounting cleanup for income tax preparation
• Monthly bookkeeping functions
• Sales and use tax return processing
• Payroll & payroll tax processing
• Tax return preparation including 990, 1040, 1065,1120 and 1120s returns
• Miscellaneous monthly state tax return processing
Job Qualifications should include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Knowledge of accounting, finance and GAAP
• 3-5 years of accounting experience working under tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster relationships with clients
• Must work well independently and be willing to work overtime as needed
If you are interested in learning more about this Accounting Assistant job in Knoxville, TN, please apply on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com. You may view other opportunities offered through our company on our website as well.