A Contract Accounting Assistant job is available in Arlington, TX with a construction client through Accounting Principals. If you have two plus years’ experience working in an accounting role and you have experience with sales and use taxes, this could be a dream job for you. Additional daily tasks include processing accounts payables invoices, journal entries, account analysis and maintain Excel spreadsheets. Our client is seeking a professional accounting candidate, with a proven track record, and a true team player ready to pitch in wherever needed. If you are ready to work with a friendly team, who prides themselves on results, then please continue reading.
Accounting Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Processing Accounts Payable invoices
• Creating and Posting journal entries
• Reviewing accounts and providing analysis
• Submitting sales and use taxes
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients and internal customers
• Recording debits and credits to the general ledger
• Associates degree or equivalent and/or two plus years’ experience in accounting
• Fast-accurate data entry and experience working in a corporate office environment
• Must have a clear criminal background check
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Solid computer skills in Microsoft Excel including formulas and V-Look ups
If you would like to learn more about this Contract Accounting Assistant position in Arlington, TX please click “apply now” below or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW @Greenhiresftw to receive other opportunity notifications.