We have partnered with a major medical provider in Plano to find a contract Accounting Assistant. The company just relocated there from Irving to growth. Pay is $16hr starting out and the position will hire ASAP. You will be performing the timely and accurate posting of electronic and manual cash receipts, denials and adjustments to patient accounts, along with a variety of other duties.
– Cash Posting provides administrative support to the cash posting operations within the
- Under general supervision, post routine electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- Balance electronic and manual cash receipts through the generation and analysis of necessary reports; resolving outstanding variances, errors and issues.
- Refer to assigned work lists in the identification and resolution of routine transactions within the assigned function(s).
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience within finance and/or accounting required.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Please apply with your CV to: