Accounting Assistant Job in Seattle, WA
A company in the downtown Seattle area is looking for a temporary Accounting Assistant to help with the heavy work load for year-end. The company is in the professional services industry so it’s important that this individual have professional and excellent customer service skills. You will be troubleshooting client inquiries and updating account information. Also, you will be posting payments and reconciling statements. It would be helpful for the candidate stepping into the position to have at least a year of accounting experience. Since you will be working in Microsoft Excel, intermediate skills in Excel is required. You will be working with a friendly team. They would like someone to be in the office until the end of the day so they are not able to accommodate an early start. This position offers competitive compensation for a fairly entry level profile. They are looking to add this person to the team right away so it will be a quick interview process.
Job duties could include:
• Updating client account information and answering inquiries when necessary
• Client statement reconciliations
• Posting client payments to the correct account
• Additional duties as needed
• At least a year of accounting education or experience
• Professional communication skills and excellent customer service skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this fairly entry level accounting position, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!