Accounting Assistant Job in Redmond, WA
Are you an Accounting professional who has touched multiple areas of Accounting? Do you have experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Payroll? If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a new opportunity, please read on! A client of ours in the Redmond area is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their team!
Accounting Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Handle full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Perform three-way match, check runs, and bank reconciliations.
- Process Journal Entries for adjustments and corrections.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets and provide Accounting support to vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
- Additional duties as the business may require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to expert level Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTables, SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly reliable and analytical.
If you would like to be considered for this Accounting Assistant Job in Redmond, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to review your resume and get you considered for this position!