Accounting Assistant Job in Pittsburgh, PA
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to join a high energy accounting team? We have an amazing opportunity for Accounting Assistant to jump into a fast-paced environment and join a growing accounting team. This individual will be involved in general administrative and accounting support tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask and have exceptional communication skills. To qualify you must have high school diploma and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assist with bank Reconciliations
• Assist Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable associates
• Wire Transfer Approvals
• Underwriter remittance processing
• Accounting database maintenance
• Conducting administrative duties such as covering reception area on an as-needed basis
• High school diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to multitask with effective time management skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Click "apply with us" above to submit your resume today!