Accounting Principals is working with our client in Oak Creek, WI to hire their new Accounting Assistant. You are the right fit if you are detail oriented and a master of multi-tasking. If this is something you are interested in, continue reading the job description below!
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for:
• Assist the A/R and A/P teams
• Help prepare invoices and manage billing
• Maintain accurate customer account information
• Organize files, answer phones and greet visitors
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
• Previous Accounting experience preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
If you are looking to progress your Accounting career, apply for this position today! If this doesn’t seem like the right fit, check out our other job postings.
Please apply with your CV to: