Accounting Analyst - Tempe, AZ
Accounting Principals' client in Tempe is looking for a tech-savvy accounting professional for their growing team! As an Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for auditing site-level transactions for accuracy, researching discrepancies and process adjustments to the accounting system.
The right candidate for this job should have at least 2 years of accounting experience, advanced Excel skills and the ability to work in a role requiring attention to detail and critical thinking skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with flexible hours, great advancement potential and excellent benefits, including tuition reimbursement.
If this is the kind of career move you are looking to make, apply today! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Export and review site-level transactions on a daily basis
- Research discrepancies, contacting internal colleagues and vendors as needed
- Create and post adjustments to the accounting system as required
- Assist with period close by creating reports and reconciling specific accounts
- Assist with ad hoc reports and projects as requested
- At least 2 years of accounting experience, ideally in more of an analytical rolea
- A 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus, but not required
- Must have strong Excel skills, including experience with Pivot Tables and Vlookup formulas
- Ability to think critically and problem solve independently
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Full Time, M-F Business Hours
- Pay - $38,000 to $42,000 per year, DOE
Please apply with your CV to: