We are working with a Fortune 500 client in Irving that is looking for an Accounting Analyst. This role offers flexible work hours and a hybrid work schedule. The role will include hybrid duties between accounting and finance, giving the candidate exposure to manipulating big data and using that for process improvement initiatives. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge in accounting.
This person will report to the Accounting Manager with a dotted line to the Finance Manager and will include functions such as posting monthly journal entries, reconciling accounts, and creating, updating, and analyzing monthly reports for management. This role will give the candidate a fair amount of exposure to management and is an excellent leadership opportunity.
• Account reconciliation and analysis
• Creating and analyzing monthly reports
• Posting monthly journal entries
• Ability to manipulate large data for process improvements
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 1-3 year of public or corporate accounting experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: