We’re looking for a qualified Analyst with great Excel skills for an immediate start! Do you have previous data analysis experience in a corporate setting? Are you looking to use your skills for a well-known company in their Accounting department? As an Accounting Analyst, you will monitor inventory and cash flow levels for accuracy and research discrepancies to resolution. Good Excel skills including vlookup and pivot table experience are a must. If you love working with high volumes of data and have an interest in numbers, please send your resume today!
As an Accounting Analyst, you will:
- Monitor store generated inventory reports to ensure accuracy vs. invoice
- Review cash transactions and deposits
- Communicate regularly with store managers regarding reporting and cash flow
- Use a variety of database systems as well as Excel to manage data and create a variety of reports
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- Strong Excel skills and previous data base experience (such as Access)
- Previous accounting experience is a plus but not required
- Good communication skills and customer service
- High school diploma is required, higher education a plus
To hear more about this Analyst position, please apply today or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: