Accounting Administrator Job in Bellevue, WA
A unique company in the wellness industry is looking for an Accounting Administrator to join their team. They are looking for an individual who has accounting experience along with some strong customer service skills. You will be verifying account information, managing contracts, billing clients, and processing payments. You will need to be very organized and articulate since there are a variety of tasks that you will be handling along with contract management. It is crucial that the information in the system is accurate so the clients don’t get billing incorrectly. Since this is a company in the wellness industry, the ideal candidate will be someone who believes in the mission and incorporates the company values in their daily life. There are excellent benefits for someone who is passionate about this industry, and you will get to work with a supportive team that enjoys their work! This is a direct hire position that will have a fast interview process and ample training time.
- Updating and maintaining client accounts
- Managing contracts and ensuring accurate billing
- Processing payments
- Following up on missing payments when needed
- Respond to client inquiries about their accounts
- Additional duties as needed
- Two or more years of accounting or billing experience
- A background in customer service is preferred
- Organized and high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry and desire to support the values of the company
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term position with a unique company in the wellness industry! If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your application!
Please apply with your CV to: